Acacia Farm Lodge offers an excellent range of bespoke activities crafted to suit everybody, from international to local tourist, from honeymooners to families as well as single travelers and corporate visitors on a retreat.
These are among the lovely activities that could be enjoyed at the lodge –
- Farm tour – this will be a wonderful opportunity to sample Tanzania’s rural life by visiting this active farm and get opportunity to understand the farming activity
- Town tour – this tour will include a visit to the local market and a nearby school
- Cultural experiences – this will give an opportunity to understand the way of life as experienced by the local tribes for example the Iraqw as well as the neighbouring tribes like the Maasai and the Bushmen.
- Game drives – this activity could be comfortably done into either Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Manyara National Park or even Tarangire National Park
- Nature walks, hiking and jogging – this activity could be done in the surrounding forest area as well as in the nearby villages and into the town of Karatu.